February 01, 2011

get down with the sickness.

I'm 100% certain that I have come down with something. Again. It's like I'm a magnet for every gross germ in the region. Or maybe I make myself sick, I'm not sure, but this is what happens when you stay up all night watching movie channel reruns and Law&Order: SVU and Criminal Intent.

My New Years Resolution for this year is to start a blog and actually, you know, keep it. I haven't been consistent with a diary since I was thirteen/fourteen, and this makes me sad (and also makes me cringe in embarrassment for my younger self, because those entries are so. awful.).

I've been painting, and fretting, but mainly painting. I forgot what it was like just to run on paint fumes, being fussy with brush points and colours that won't meld.

Blah. I need another sweet-thingy for my throat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment